Book description A complete list of individual tax relief opportunities. Lasser's 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks 2018 is the complete and thorough guide to reducing your tax burden. By listing every possible deduction and credit available to individual taxpayers, this book can help you achieve substantial savings on your 2017 tax return. Updated and expanded to cover new. I live in a senior retirement community and have to pay community development district (CDD) fees and homeowners association (HOA) fees. Are they tax deductible? This 6 month premium access to JK Lasser.com with a subscription purchase to the print newsletter promotion is being offer by lassertaxletters.com not Wiley Publishing. When you place your order from lassertaxletters.com you will receive an email with instructions on accessing jklasser.com. If you have any questions, please contact Lasser Tax.
J&k Lasser Tax Institute
America's number one bestselling tax guide offers the best balance of thoroughness, organization, and usability
For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by a team of tax specialists, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010 includes all the outstanding features that have made this book the nation's all-time top-selling tax guide.
As an added value, you can gain direct access to dozens of bonuses through jklasser.com, including links to the latest tax forms from the IRS, up-to-the-minute tax law changes, small business help, and much more. The book of choice for today's serious taxpayer Your Income Tax 2010 contains
J.K. Lasser Products
- Over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the year's tax law changes
- Filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2009 return
- Quick reference section that highlights what's new for 2009
- Quick topic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-saving deductions
- Advice for customers whose use software or CPAs to file their taxes
Filled with expert advice and guidance, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010 will help you plan and file your 2009 tax return in the most efficient way possible.A straightforward guide to taking tax breaks and deductions on your 2013 tax return
Completely revised to reflect important changes in this year's tax laws, J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2014 will help you take advantage of every deduction, tax credit, or other tax break that you may be entitled to. This comprehensive guide is clearly organized by subject matter so you can easily find situations that may apply to you.
Each tax benefit is also clearly explained—along with the eligibility requirements for claiming the benefit—while planning tips and common pitfalls associated with the benefit in question are discussed in detail to help you make the most informed decisions possible. Alerts about expiring rules and future tax changes are also included throughout the book, so you can plan ahead.
- Discusses deductions, tax credits, and other breaks with regard to your family, home, car, job, investments, retirement, charitable giving, health coverage, and much more
- Packed with hundreds of updated examples, practical advice, and real-world examples
- Explains tax changes that are set to apply after 2013 that may affect your planning decisions
- Includes a free online supplement at JKLasser.com, which contains up-to-the-minute tax law changes
- Other titles by Barbara Weltman: J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2014
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2014 is a book every taxpayer should own.