101 Ways to Make Yourself Indispensable at Work. This book is a hands-on, no nonsense guide to making the most of your job and appearing valuable to upper management. Author: Carol A. Publisher: Muska/Lipman. Category: Business & Economics. In 1993 when Spri celebrated its 25th anniversary, the opportunity to reflect on how Spri Library and Research Report Bank had evolved into the “complete library” presented itself. When writing make sure your intent is clear, focus your attention on your audience and live what you say. The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader In his book the 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader; Becoming the person others will want to follow, Maxwell outlines what he feels are the key qualities that a leader must have in. Making Yourself Indispensable ^ R1110E. Rating. Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name. Review Subject. Quantity price applied. (No reviews yet) Write a Review.
TanglePatterns.com BEGINNER’S GUIDE to Zentangle® eBook is now available! Visit the STORE > E-BOOKS tab for more details.
Prompted by ideas from folks who are sharing their organizing systems on the Organize Your Patterns page, I’ve added this page of free downloadable PDF templates to TanglePatterns.com for your use.
Right-click the links to download the PDF.
All templates have a place to write in the tangle name and to record the name of the person who deconstructed the steps for that tangle.
Note: If you use these templates to post your own patterns online, PLEASE be sure the patterns are tangles and not doodles. (See “A pattern is not always a tangle“.)
- tangles are abstract
- tangles are not an image of some recognizable thing
- tangles need to be simple enough to do without a preprinted grid, pencil guidelines, or erased pencil lines
- tangles have no up or down orientation – there’s no right side up to a tangle
- tangles are simple, repetitive (all over) structured patterns created with at most 2 or 3 simple repeated elemental strokes
Template to Submit Your Pattern
- The information for submitting your pattern for consideration for publication on TanglePatterns.com is explained in detail on the SUBMIT YOUR PATTERN tab on the top menu bar. Please read that page.
- Please use this PDF to draw the steps: TanglePatterns Tangle Submission >> right click to save/download PDF.
Blank Tangle Pattern Templates
Making Yourself Indispensable PDF Free Download For Windows 7
- 4″ x 6″ index card – print this template on blank index cards.
- 8.5″ x 11″ page – for those who like to organize in 3-ring binders. This page is similar to the card and also has the 3.5″ x 3.5″ tile outline to use the pattern along with some others in a Zentangle®.
- 5.5″ x 8.5″ – for smaller 3-ring binders. Same as #2 but half page size.
- 5.5. x 8.5″ 2up – same as #3 but there are 2 on one page. Print on an 8.5″ x 11″ letter sheet, then cut it in half to get 2 pages.
- A6 index card – print this template on blank A6 index cards.
- A4 page – for those who like to organize in 3-ring binders. This page is similar to the card and also has the 9 cm x 9 cm tile outline to use the pattern along with some others in a Zentangle®.
- A5 – for smaller 3-ring binders. Same as #2 but A5 (half A4) page size.
- A5 2up – same as #3 but there are 2 on one page. Print on an A4 sheet, then cut it in half to get 2 pages.
Copyright Issues You Should Know
With so many new people joining the ranks of the Zentangle® Zealots, the inevitable enthusiasm is beginning to raise questions about the fair use of tangle patterns in art for sale, as well as create some outright copyright infringement issues. It’s time to address this important topic so we’re all on the same page. Please read this article.
Making Yourself Indispensable Pdf
Indispensable for your library: every artist should have this FREE eBook on copyright written for crafters and artists from Interweave Publications: https://tanglepatterns.com/2012/04/new-free-ebook-copyright-for-crafters-and-artists.html
TanglePatterns exists to support your love of tangle patterns. I know the time and effort I devote to searching for Zentangle® patterns (so you don’t have to), providing links to pattern instructions, keeping you up-to-date with related videos, book reviews and news, and creating the free downloads on this site frees up your valuable time to spend the way you want – drawing Zentangles® = Tangling!
Please consider a contribution to help keep the site running. Your contribution will help fund continued site development.
Here’s How: visit the SUPPORT TANGLEPATTERNS page for more information.
Thank you and happy tangling!
Enhance your Zentangle experience while supporting TanglePatterns:
CURRENT EDITION! TanglePatterns.com TANGLE GUIDE, 2021 Edition
|The 10th Edition of the TanglePatterns.com TANGLE GUIDE is an instant-download 90-page interactive digital eBook containing 1,500+ tangles on the site from May 2010 through December 31, 2020. It's a great resource and a must-have digital tool for using the site. Visit the STORE > E-BOOKS page and help keep TanglePatterns.com online by getting your copy now!|
'Linda, Thank you! I was relying on too few and getting stuck after 3 years of daily working with Zentangle. This has inspired me to ‘begin again’ with renewed excitement.' ~ Barbara R.
|See the BOOK REVIEWS page for more details on its features and view a sample page. Note: this is a digital product you download when you place your order, nothing will be physically mailed to you.|
|GIFT ORDERS FOR ANOTHER PERSON: To give the TANGLE GUIDE as a gift, visit this page to place your gift order.|
|If you're new to Zentangle® and tangling, my TanglePatterns.com BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO ZENTANGLE is just what you need to get started. Also available en Français and en Español.|
|This is the only Zentangle book you'll ever need: the fabulous Zentangle PRIMER Vol 1. It's your CZT-in-a-book by the founders of Zentangle®. Visit the STORE tab on the top menu bar or click on the image. For more about the content and to read the rave reviews, visit the BOOK REVIEWS tab.|
|NEW!Now available in KINDLE format for $9.99. Spanish Edition here. Japanese Edition here.|
|'Absolutely the best Zentangle Book yet! As an accomplished artist I used to think I did not need instruction on this art form. How wrong I was! My tangling improved by leaps and bounds after reading this book. If you think you have Zentangle down then you need this book more than ever!' ~ Kris H|